Smoked Turkey Pinwheels
- Yield: 15 servings
- 4-- 8-inch flour tortillas
- 8ounces herb-flavored soft spreadable cheese, room temperature
- 12ounces smoked turkey breast slices
- 2-- green onions, minced
- 1/4cup roasted red peppers, well-drained and finely chopped
- Spread each tortilla with 2-ounces of cheese. Layer 3-ounces turkey slices atop cheese, overlapping turkey slices slightly to cover tortilla.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and red pepper. Roll up tortilla (roll tightly) jelly-roll style. Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- To serve, trim edges and cut each turkey tortilla roll-up, crosswise, into 1/2-inch slices to form pinwheels. Arrange pinwheels on serving plate and garnish with red pepper slices in center.
Note: To keep flour tortillas soft while preparing the turkey rolls, cover with a slightly damp cloth.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 28
- Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 89mg
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Protein 2g