Smoked Turkey and Wild Rice Salad
- Yield 6 servings
A sensational and sophisticated salad to make with left-over turkey.
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cooked smoked turkey breast
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepepr
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine cooked wild rice, turkey, tomatoes, green pepper, green onions and parsley.
- In another small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, ginger and garlic, mixing vigorously. Pour over turkey mixture and toss well. Spoon salad onto a large serving platter lined with lettuce leaves.