Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1/4pound sliced smoked salmon
- 12-- eggs
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- -- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons butter
- 12 to 15-- blades of fresh chives, finely chopped
- Reserve 2 slices of salmon for garnish. Chop the remaining salmon into very small pieces. Whisk eggs and cream together. Add half of chopped chives and season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in the pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs with a wooden spoon. Do not cook eggs until dry. When eggs have come together but remain wet, stir in chopped salmon. Remove pan from the stove and place on a trivet.
- Garnish the eggs with remaining salmon and chives and serve right out of the warm pan