Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 25 mins
- Cook 5 mins
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 -- inch thick slice cut from 16 oz. Loaf King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread, crust removed
- -- Few leaves baby lettuce
- 1 -- Thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 -- lemon wedge
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chives, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt to taste
- 1/16 teaspoon pepper to taste
Place 4 slices of smoked salmon on cutting board, side by side forming rectangle.
Spread cream cheese evenly on salmon, about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut sweet bread to same size as salmon; place on top of smoked salmon and cream cheese.
Roll up lengthwise to create a roulade, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 2 hrs.
In the meantime, mix sour cream with chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Remove roulade from freezer, slice in 1/4 inch slices.
Place a dollop of the sour cream mixture on top of roulade slices. Serve along with lettuce, red onions, capers and lemon wedge.