Smoked Gouda Crawfish Dip
- Yield 10 servings
Simple to make, elegant to serve, and quick to disappear, this delightful dish combines crawfish and Gouda for a truly unique flavor.
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 pound crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, rind removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth or cooking vermouth
- Pepper to taste
- Sauté green onion, parsley, and garlic for about 3 minutes in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine crawfish and half-and-half. Stir in until heated and bubbling. Combine with cheese and vermouth and stir until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper to taste.