- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1pound crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
- 4ounces smoked Gouda cheese, rind removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/4cup dry vermouth or cooking vermouth
- Pepper to taste
- Sauté green onion, parsley, and garlic for about 3 minutes in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine crawfish and half-and-half. Stir in until heated and bubbling. Combine with cheese and vermouth and stir until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 103
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Sodium 155mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 12g