- Yield 8 servings
Garlicky potatoes are a great side for chicken or beef.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut in quarters, unpeeled
- 1 bunch green onions, cut in thirds
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, spread the potatoes, green onions and garlic. Coat potatoes with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes, toss the potato mixture and continue baking for 20 minutes or until tender. Transfer all potato mixture to a mixing bowl and mix with margarine and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.