- Yield servings
Graham crackers are replaced with buttery madeleines in this delectable dessert variation of s'mores.
- Donsuemor traditional madeleines
- Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- Melting chocolate
- Unwrap Donsuemor Madeleine, cut marshmallow in half horizontally and torch it to make it look nice and toasty. Place two pieces of marshmallow on top of Madeleine.
- Place two small pieces of Hershey’s chocolate on top of the marshmallows.
- On another Madeleine, spread some melted chocolate on the bottom and place on top of the other Madeleine to make a Madeleine sandwich.
- Dip the whole thing in chocolate or just half. Let dry and add sprinkles.
—Recipe by Danielle Baron, Hugs & Cookies XO