Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Yield 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 26 fluid ounces spaghetti sauce (1 jar)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 7 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 -- egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 -- lasagna noodles, uncooked
Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
Mix ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. parmesan, egg and parsley.
Sppon 1 cup meat suace into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles, broken to fit, and cheese mixture.
Cover with 2 cups of the remaining meat sauce.
Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit, cheese mixture and meat sauce.
Cover with lid.
Cook on low 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorved.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes or until melted.