Slow Cooker French Dips
- 1 large Boneless Rump Roast
- 1 can French Onion Soup
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 can Beer
- 2 cups your favorite cheese
- 6 whole Hoagie buns
- Place your boneless rump roast in the crock pot.
- Pour the soups and your favorite beer over the roast.
- I usually turn it on high for about an hour and then turn to low and let it cook all day. The longer it cooks the more tender it is.
- When ready to serve, warm your favorite hoagie buns and shred the beef with two forks and place in buns.
- Top with your favorite shredded cheese and serve with the au jus for dipping. Delicious.