Sliced Egg and Tomato Sandwiches with Dill Mayonaise
- Yield 2 servings
Sharp and distinctive arugula leaves add wonderful flavor to these simple summer sandwiches.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, thinly sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 Arugula leaves
- Combine mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper. Spread one side of each piece of bread with mayonnaise mixture. Top with egg, tomato, arugula and remaining bread. Cut sandwiches diagonally in half.