Skillet Shrimp and Tomatoes with Feta
- Yield 4 servings
This one-skillet dish features bold flavors of shrimp, cherry tomatoes and feta.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 1 pound medium peeled shrimp
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup white wine or fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled, reduced-fat, feta cheese
- Heat oil and sauté onion for 3 minutes over medium heat in a skillet coated with nonstick spray.
- Toss in garlic and tomatoes and cook for an additional 3 minutes before adding shrimp and oregano. Cook an additional 3 minutes, making sure to stir.
- Combine with wine, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook until sauce thickens and shrimp are cooked through. Garnish with feta.