- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2pounds swordfish cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2cup bottled ranch-style dressing
- 1/2-- (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1-- green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1-- red pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2pound mushrooms, cleaned
- 1medium onion, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Pour salad dressing over swordfish cubes; marinate, refrigerated for several hours.
- Alternate swordfish and hearts of palm, green and red peppers, mushrooms and onions on metal skewers.
- Grill or broil, turning occasionally, until swordfish is cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Rochester’s For Goodness Taste (The Junior League of Rochester, Inc., Rochester, NY, 1991).