Sister Alice’s Green Bean Casserole
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1can french style green beans (drained)
- 1can niblets corn (drained)
- 1can celery soup
- 1small onion, (chopped)
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 3/4cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1envelope Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1/2``stick butter (melted)
- Mix the first six ingredients together along with 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Place in a greased backing dish. Mix sleeve of Ritz crackers and the butter and the remaining shredded cheese and spread atop the the bean/corn mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
- Keeps well in refrigerator and reheats well. For larger crowd just double the recipe.