Simply Delicious Chicken
- Yield 8 servings
A soothing, comforting chicken dinner.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- -- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup canned fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Dust chicken breasts with flour and salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken until brown on both sides and almost done, about 15 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Mix together chicken broth and cornstarch and add to skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Return chicken to pan, lower heat, and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- Stir in lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley before serving, if desired.