Simple Pasta Sauce
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1-- (16-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, cut into small pieces
- 4 to 5medium tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/4cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4ounces sliced olives
- 8ounces of your favorite pasta, cooked to package directions.
- Mix all ingredients together, except pasta.
- Add pasta to sauce mixture and serve warm or cold.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Pasadena’s California Sizzles (Junior League of Pasadena, Inc., 1992).