Simple Parmesan Pasta
- Yield 2 servings
Fresh pasta joins up with garlic, greens and nutty Parmesan cheese in this super-easy pasta dish.
- 1 pound fresh pasta such as linguine, fettuccine or spaghetti
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach, arugula leaves, or bok choy
- 1/4 cup fresh-grated parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta al dente in plenty of boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and gently saute garlic slices until very lightly browned. Immediately add spinach and turn off heat.
- Drain pasta and mix with spinach mixture, combining well.
- Place in a bowl, top with grated cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton make this simple pasta dinner.