Silver Spoon Chicken Wings
- Yield 8 servings
A pineapple-marinated chicken wing, perfect for party platters
"I found this recipe years ago in a newspaper and have used it a lot. Everyone I serve these wings to raves about how good they are and wants the recipe. We have six children and plenty of grandchildren, and they all go crazy over these when I have them."
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings, cut at the joints and tips discarded
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the wings.
- Whisk marinade ingredients until well blended. Add wings and coat well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Marinate at least one day, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place wings on a baking sheet and bake about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Baste wings with marinate mixture several times while baking.
Recipe by Dorothy Krouse, Cadott, Wis.