Shrimpy Green Coconut Soup
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- 32-ounce carton all-natural chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1can (14-ounce) lite coconut milk
- 1box (10-ounce) frozen collard greens or spinach, or 2 cups fresh
- 2/3cup jasmine rice
- 2tablespoons bottled or fresh lime juice
- 2teaspoons bottled minced ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1teaspoon dried curry powder
- 8ounces small cooked shrimp, fresh or frozen, thawed
- Add the broth, coconut milk,collard greens,rice,lime juice,ginger,and curry powder to a large saucepan or Dutch oven and stir to combine. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook at a low boil until the rice is cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp, heat through, and serve.