Shrimp with Kielbasa Smoked Sausage and Peppers
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 15 mins
Kielbasa Smoked Sausage makes this shrimp dinner smoky, rich and complex.
Serve this hearty dish with hot white rice.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage (such as kielbasa), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon each cayenne, black and white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried thyme, oregano and garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté until translucent. Add sausage; cook until it begins to color.
- Add shrimp and seasonings; sauté until shrimp barely turn pink. Add corn and roasted pepper; stir until combined and thoroughly heated.
Recipe courtesy of Wild American Shrimp.