Shrimp with Dill
- Yield 4 servings
Dill enhances the flavor of this simple dish.
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon chipped parsley
- 3 cups cooked rice
- In a large skillet, melt margarine over medium heat and cook green onions and garlic, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add shrimp, wine, lemon juice, and salt and pepper; cook over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in dillweed and parsley. Serve immediately over rice.