Shrimp with Fresh Tomatoes, Basil and Feta
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 3 mins
Serve this fresh shrimp-and-tomato combo over hot orzo.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled, tails intact
- 3 tomatoes (about 1 pound), crushed
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 cups hot, cooked orzo (7 ounces dry)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and sauté until pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil. Toss.
- Serve over orzo and sprinkle with feta cheese.