Shrimp with Fresh Tomatoes, Basil and Feta
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 3 mins
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1pound medium raw shrimp, peeled, tails intact
- 3 tomatoes (about 1 pound), crushed
- 1/4cup torn basil leaves
- 4ounces feta cheese
- 2cups hot, cooked orzo (7 ounces dry)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and sauté until pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil. Toss.
- Serve over orzo and sprinkle with feta cheese.
For more dinner recipes under 400 calories and with less than 20 grams of fat, check out our FREE 25 Dinners on a Diet Recipe Collection for the iPad on iTunes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Glycemic Load 0
- Calories 400
- Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 195mg
- Sodium 580mg
- Carbohydrate 42g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 33g