- Yield 24 servings
Take salsa up a notch with cooked fresh shrimp.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound medium peeled shrimp, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro. Serve with chips. Makes 6 cups.