Shrimp Rosemary and Pasta
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
The tomatoes and green onions make this very quick dish attractive.
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel hair (capellini) pasta
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1 cup chopped fresh Roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain; set aside.
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook shrimp and garlic until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Add rosemary, pepper, sherry, tomatoes, green onions and parsley. Saute 3 to 4 minutes, until shrimp are done. Add pasta and toss well.