- Yield: 12 servings
- 3pounds small shrimp, deveined and cooked
- 1stick butter or margarine
- 1cup chopped celery
- 1cup chopped green onions, including tops
- 1/2cup diced green bell pepper
- 4ounces diced green chiles
- 16ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1can cream of celery soup
- 1can cream of mushroom soup
- 1can Rotel tomatoes/green chiles
- Saute celery, onions and bell peppers in butter or margarine.
- Drain and add remaining ingredients, except shrimp.
- Cook over low heat until all ingredients are blended and heated thoroughly.
- Add shrimp and heat until shrimp are warm.
- Serve over rice, pasta, baked potato or in a bread bowl. Can also be used as a dip or topping for enchiladas or burrito if shrimp are diced.