- Yield 25 servings
Marinated boiled shrimp perfect for a picnic, potluck or cocktail party.
- 5 pounds fresh shrimp, boiled, peeled, and deveined
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup spicy hot prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the cooked shrimp in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, vinegar, celery, green pepper, onion, garlic, parsley, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the shrimp.
- Marinate, covered in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Mobile, Bay Tables (Junior League of Mobile 1999)