- Yield: 25 servings
- 5pounds fresh shrimp, boiled, peeled, and deveined
- 1cup canola oil
- 1/2cup vinegar
- 1 1/4cups finely chopped celery
- 2 1/2tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1/4cup grated onion
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 5tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4cup spicy hot prepared mustard
- 1/4cup paprika
- 1 1/2teaspoons salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- Place the cooked shrimp in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, vinegar, celery, green pepper, onion, garlic, parsley, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the shrimp.
- Marinate, covered in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Mobile, Bay Tables (Junior League of Mobile 1999)