- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
"This recipe for shrimp-crabmeat spread is good when served with crackers or in small phyllo pastry cups."
- 1 (6-ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1small onion, very finely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 3ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3stalks celery, very finely chopped
- Stir together the shrimp, crabmeat, onion, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and celery until well blended. Refrigerate for several hours before serving to allow flavors to blend. Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Recipe by Donna Batten, Alliance, Ohio