Shrimp Cocktail Spread
- Yield 8 servings
A low-fat spread that's great for parties.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups cooked peeled small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and hot sauce. Spread on the bottom of a 9-inch serving plate. Cover the cream cheese mixture with the cocktail sauce and sprinkle with the green onions, shrimp and parsley. Makes 2 cups.