- Yield 4 to 6 servings
An extra-quick and extra-special shrimp dinner.
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 -- (12-ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a pan coated with nonstick cooking spray, melt margarine over medium heat and cook shrimp until done, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, basil, parsley, and chives.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Toss with shrimp mixture and add cheese, tossing until mixed.