- 2tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine
- 1pound medium shrimp, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4cup chopped parsley
- 2tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 (12-ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a pan coated with nonstick cooking spray, melt margarine over medium heat and cook shrimp until done, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, basil, parsley, and chives.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Toss with shrimp mixture and add cheese, tossing until mixed.
Recipe reprinted with permission from American Favorites (Holly Clegg, 1996). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 305
- Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 1.2g
- Cholesterol 87mg
- Sodium 210mg