Shrimp, Avocado and Asparagus Salad
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked and shelled
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/2 pound asparagus, blanched and sliced
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 -- (10-ounce) package Italian blend salad mix
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper, or to taste
Gently toss salad ingredients together.
Combine all vinaigrette ingredients, whisking well. Drizzle over salad and enjoy!