Shrimp and Salsa
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2tablespoons margarine
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4cup sliced green onion
- 1can chopped green chiles
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 1cup mild salsa
- 1pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 10ounces fetticini or fetticini florentine, cooked
- 1-2-- avacado slices to garnish
- Melt butter and saute garlic and onion 3-4 minutes.
- Add chiles, salsa and lime juice.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp are cooked and pink.
- Place cooked fettiicini on platter, top with shrimp and salsa.
- Garnish with avacado slices.