Shrimp and Salsa
- Yield 4-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 10 ounces fetticini or fetticini florentine, cooked
- 1-2 -- avacado slices to garnish
- Melt butter and saute garlic and onion 3-4 minutes.
- Add chiles, salsa and lime juice.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until shrimp are cooked and pink.
- Place cooked fettiicini on platter, top with shrimp and salsa.
- Garnish with avacado slices.