Shrimp and Corn Soup
- Yield 12 cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Canned cream-style corn makes a rich base for this seafood soup.
- 2 cans (15-ounce) cream-style corn
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cans (10-ounce) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (15-ounce) tomato sauce
- 2 pounds peeled shrimp
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- Heat creamed corn, frozen corn, tomatoes with green chiles, and tomato sauce in a large saucepan. Add shrimp and green onions. Cook 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Recipe by Holly Clegg.