Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Yield 4 servings
This shrimp salad is tangy and is a great addition for a summer dinner party.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 pound medium or large cooked shrimp
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Whisk olive oil, cilantro and lime juice in a large bowl. Add shrimp, tomatoes, avocado and salt and toss gently. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or chill overnight.