Sesame Noodles with Tofu
- Peanut dressing:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 -- garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound thin egg noodles or spaghetti
- 2 -- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 -- red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 -- yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 -- cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces cubed extra firm tofu or chicken
1. To prepare the dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. To prepare the noodles, cook noodles until tender according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Add noodles, green onions, bell peppers, cucumber and tofu to dressing, tossing to combine.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here