Sensational Salsa Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon steaks
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, washed, chopped
- 1 avodcado, pit removed, flesh removed, small chunks
- 1/4cup onion, diced
- 1 to 2tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 to 2tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Season salmon with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to touch.
- While salmon is cooking, mix together tomatoes, avocado, onions, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl for form salsa.
- Top salmon steaks with salsa.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 655
- Fat 26g
- Cholesterol 72mg
- Sodium 258mg
- Carbohydrate 73g
- Fiber 6g
- Protein 36g