Seaside Salmon Sliders
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 20 minutes
Grill healthier sliders this summer with salmon patties!
- 1 (14-oz) can salmon, drained
- 3/4 cup saltine cracker crumbs, roughly crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 4 whole wheat slider buns
- 4 teaspoons mayo mustard (optional)
- 4 pieces lettuce (optional)
- 4 slices tomato (optional)
- In large bowl, toss salmon and cracker crumbs; set aside. In heavy skillet, cook onion and red bell pepper in olive oil until tender. Add to bowl and mix gently. Add dill weed, egg, and lemon juice and mix gently.
- Form into four patties. Add more olive oil and to the same skillet. Add patties to skillet when hot. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Assemble slider and add your favorite condiments.