Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Feta
- Yield servings
- 6 4 to 6 ounces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 -- 12 ounce Container of Fresh Strawberries (cleaned)
- 1 -- 8 ounce Container of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 -- Bottle Newman's Own Three Cheese Balsamic Vinaigrette or dressing of your choice similar in style
- 1 10 to 12 ounces package of Spring Mix Salad
- -- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Clean and Slice Strawberries and set aside
Preheat a large skillet to med-high heat.
Salt and pepper chicken to taste and place in skillet 7 to 9 minutes per side or until internal temprature reaches 165 degrees. Remove from heat and slice into 1 inch by 1/2 inch slices. In or on six plates or salad bowls divide Spring Mix Salad Blend equally, sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over each salad plate/bowl. Top with 6 to 8 slices of the seared chicken breast and arrange strawberry slices on each. Drizzle each with dressing and serve.
This makes a great refreshing salad for the entire family to enjoy. It's very flavorful and simple to make!