SEAFOOD PASTA WITH WALNUT SAUCE
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 20 mins
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 pound rock shrimp
- 1 cup fish stock or clam juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and shallots and saute about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes more or until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Add fish stock and mix well.
- Pour shrimp and sauce mixture over the pasta and toss well. Add the walnuts and parsley and toss well again until noodles are well-coated.