- Yield 4 servings
A protein-rich waffle sandwich with a healthy load of vegetables.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower and broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 4 premade whole-wheat waffles
- Crack eggs in mixing bowl, scramble with fork.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat, add broccoli, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes, cook 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and not clear. Mix in cheese.
- Toast waffles, top with egg/vegetable mixture. Fold waffle in half to make sandwich.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids