- Yield 8 to 10 servings
This recipe is easily doubled to serve eight or more. It is very rich and sweet.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (see note)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup Cointreau (do not substitute)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt
- White pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an ovenproof serving dish, arrange shrimp. In a bowl, combine cream, butter, Cointreau, garlic, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper and pour over shrimp.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with extra parsley. Serve over a bed of rice.
NOTE: Do not make any substitutions for Cointreau. A smaller shrimp may be used.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Portland, Oregon, From Portland’s Palate a Collection of Recipes from the City of Roses (The Junior League of Portland, Oregon, 1992).