- Yield 4 servings
A beautiful mélange of chicken and vegetables is topped off with a sprinkling of pistachios.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sweet onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki marinade
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 cups broccoli and cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup rainbow peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions and chicken and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add teriyaki marinade, garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and rainbow peppers, cook for 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add pistachios, stir and remove from heat.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids