- Yield: 4 servings
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1cup sweet onions, sliced
- 1 1/2pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4cup reduced-sodium teriyaki marinade
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2cups broccoli and cauliflower, chopped
- 1cup rainbow peppers, sliced
- 1/4cup shelled pistachios
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions and chicken and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add teriyaki marinade, garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and rainbow peppers, cook for 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add pistachios, stir and remove from heat.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 566
- Fat 13.2g
- Cholesterol 96mg
- Sodium 411mg
- Carbohydrate 63.5g
- Fiber 5.7g
- Protein 47.1g