Sage Chicken Tart
- Yield: servings
- 20ounces Ground chicken or about 1 & 1/2lbs
- 1/2teaspoon Rubbed Dalmation Sage
- 1/2teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb
- 1/4teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4teaspoon Mrs dash Extra Spicy
- 1/4cup Italian Style bread crumbs
- 1/4cup Ken's Steakhouse Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy Dressing
- 1/4cup Kraft Parmesan cheese
- 1box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
- 1-- egg stirred for top crust
1- Preheat oven to 425F
2- Remove 1 pie crust from pouch, unroll & place into a nonstick 91/2" fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
3- In medium bowl, mix together, ground chicken, sage, mustard, salt, Mrs dash, thyme, pepper, celery salt, bread crumbs, cheese, & Ken's steakhouse dressing.
4- Spoon chicken mixture into the pie crust lined tart pan, and even out
5- Remove the second pie crust from pouch, unroll and place on top of chicken mixture. Seal edges & trim edge. brush with egg wash. Put small slits in the sections where you are going to slice the tart after it is baked.
6- Put tart pan on a cookie sheet and cook for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 6 wedges. It is good with cranberry sauce.