Savory California Raisin Trail Mix
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 5 mins
Chocolate, pumpkin seeds and raisins are flavored with chipotle chili powder.
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup hulled pumpkin seeds or sunflower kernels
- 1 cup California natural raisins
- 1 cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper powder
- Heat a large nonstick fry pan over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Add cacao nibs; toast, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Stir in pumpkin seeds and toast 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- Add raisins, salt and pepper; toss to coat and heat for another 2 minutes or until raisins plump.