Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes with Basil
- Yield 6 servings
Who said tomatoes couldn't be special?
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wash tomatoes and pat dry.
- Mix garlic, basil, parsley and thyme.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat before adding tomatoes. Add in sugar and salt and pepper and toss until heated through. Combine with garlic mixture and saute for 1 minute before serving.