- 1 pound loose hot sausage
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon fat or oil
- 1 #2 can tomatoes
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 4 ounces small noodles
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook small noodles in salt water until tender. Crumble and cook sausage until brown, drain.
- Saute onion and pepper in oil until glossy.
- Mix sausage, noodles, peppers and onions. Put in greased casserole dish, top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes.