Sausage Cheddar Balls
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1pound package ground sausage
- 3cups baking mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 4cups grated sharp Cheddar
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly. Form into 1-inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls. Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.