Sausage and Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (12-inch) thin pizza crust
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 4ounces chicken sausage or gourmet sausage of choice, cut in thin slices
- 1/2cup jarred roasted red pepper slices, drained
- 1/2cup red onion thin slices, drained
- 1cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2cups fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven 425F. Apply a liberal coat of olive oil and garlic to the crust.
- Cook sausage in a small skillet until brown and cooked through. Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Layer spinach mixture over the crust and top with any additional toppings.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust appears crispy, around 8-10 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 196
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 19mg
- Sodium 412mg
- Carbohydrate 19mg
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 11g