Sausage and Egg Sandwich
- Yield 2 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Breakfast sandwiches made with King's Hawaiian rolls.
- 2 King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 (1.5-ounce) sausage patties
- Sliced fruit and parsley sprig to garnish
- Fry sausage patties.
- Prepare egg to liking. Divide egg in two portions.
- Cut King’s Hawaiian Rolls in half, butter cut sides and grill to toast.
- Assemble each sandwich with one sausage patty, one portion of the fried egg, and half of the cheese slice.
- Serve with sliced fruit and parsley sprig.