Sassy Tuna Sandwich
- Yield 2 servings
A light balsamic dressing provide pop to a tuna salad with carrots, avocado and onion.
- 4 slices favorite bread (try pumpernickel or whole wheat)
- 6 ounces tuna fish, drained
- 4 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 4 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 1 -- spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 -- avocado, cut into slices
- Mix drained tuna, dressing, shredded carrot, spring onion, walnuts, and avocado in mixing bowl.
- Toast bread, portion mixture into two servings and assemble sandwiches.