Santa Fe Chipotle Snackers
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 1 -- (package of 4) King's Hawaiian Snacker Rolls
- 1/2 pound deli sliced smoked turkey
- 3 -- Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 -- avocado, (firm, but ripened) sliced
- 4 leaves crisp leaves, iceberg lettuce
- Chipotle Mayonnaise:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- On bottom halves of the four Snacker Rolls, layer contents in this order: one leaf of the iceberg lettuce, 1/4 the sliced ham and an evenly spread offering of tomatoes, then avocados.
- To taste, spread the Chipotle Mayonnaise on the top half of the Snacker Roll, before assembling sandwich halves.
- Place mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, cilantro, lime juice and salt/pepper in food processor and blend, until a smooth, creamy texture is apparent and peppers are well blended.
- Place contents in covered container and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, before serving.