Salmon with Ginger Salsa
- Yield 4 servings
These salmon steaks grill up quick and delicious.
- 2 medium peaches or mangoes, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced (omit juice)
- 4 -- scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, finely minced or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- -- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 -- salmon steaks, 6 ounces each
- In a bowl, mix first six ingredients together to make salsa.
- Heat grill and spray with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over salmon. Grill salmon steaks 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Remove salmon from grill and top each steak with salsa.
Recipe courtesy of Try-Foods International, Inc.